Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shower Time!

These photos and this entry are long overdue, but my mom just now got these photos to me, so what can you do? The week after Jürgen and I travelled to Louisville for our engagement party, I travelled solo to the ville to attend my first bridal shower. What a lovely time it was! It was co-hosted by Glen and Brittany (aka Maid of Honor) Hume and Mollie and Francie Mulloy. We gathered on the evening of July 6th at the Mulloy abode for champagne and desserts (a delightful combination, never fails) for a recipe themed shower. A truly memorable event and I am so thankful to Brittany, Mollie, Mrs. Hume and Mrs. Mulloy for being so generous and for throwing such a fantastic event. Thank you to all who attended...I hope you have been enjoying your recipes! I am enjoying mine!

To see all the photos visit: http://picasaweb.google.com/BlairBRobertson/RecipeShower070808

The lovely looking (and tasting!) cake

Brittany, Mollie and myself before the guests arrive

Ms. Strange helps me cut the cake, I was very stressed about messing it up. Thank you Ms. Strange and CONGRATS on your engagement!
Brittany helps me serve the cake. Way to take charge Brittany!
The present opening begins. I believe I will use this lovely platter when I have my much anticipated and talked about wine and cheese party.
My cousin Amanda Ganz puts her skills to good use to create a gorgeous bouquet for me to use at the wedding rehearsal. Amanda's one year wedding anniversary is approaching next month! Yay!
Brittany was a very attentive MOH and kept the present opening running smoothly and in an organized fashion.
KCD Buddies! Mollie Mulloy, Emily Albrink and Jenni Pollard (Bo we are sorry you left before this photo was taken!)
Us daughters and our stunning mothers!
Pretty Ladies: Mrs. Hume, My Mom and Mrs. Mulloy

Thank you all!!

No comments: