Monday, August 18, 2008

Take the Cake!

We spent the rest of our time in Maryland mainly on the beach and enjoying leftover crabs and corona's. Nothing wrong with that. We bid goodbye to the Land of Mary on Tuesday and endured the ten hour drive with no dents or scrapes. The following day we headed over to our cake tasting. I have to be honest when I say neither of us are really "cake people." Except when it is served to me in a party fashion, I will rarely order any sort of cake, unless the words "molten chocolate" are attached to it. That my friends is an entirely different story. Honestly this was one of our least favorite wedding "to-do's" thus far. Not because the cake tasted bad, or our lovely caked lady was rude, not at all. Really it just wasn't all that fun trying cake after cake after cake. I am actually a little nervous about our choice because by the end I really just wanted to be done with all the cake and sugar, but hopefully on the day of I will remember why we chose what we chose. Fear not fellow guests, there will be a multitude of sweet treats to try! Here, of course are a few photos


No comments: