Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Smoking Guns....

Do you think my mom developed her fierce biceps from stuffing all these envelopes?

Here they are, your tickets to the main event. Our invitations. We had had them for awhile, but now they are all addressed and ready to be stuffed. I am so pleased with how they turned out. These lovelies will be mailed one month from today. In the meantime your mailboxes can pine...
Sorry the photo isn't bigger, but you get the idea. Simple and classy. Just the way I like it.

My mom and I were both in agreement from the get-go that neither of us wanted to address the invites. Our handwriting simply will not do, not to mention the idea of hand cramps make us cringe (I am a hand model after all!). So we hired a calligrapher.

Her name is Kim Diamond and she did a wonderful job! Should you wish to inquire about her services contact me! I will hook you up.

I scratched out some of the pertinent info, so no one gets stalked, or egged, or TP'd


Thank you Kim!

And thank you Mom for doing all that stuffing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My pleasure...now if only I had the few missing addresses.......