Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

God Bless Southwest.

Seriously folks. Times are tough, and with fuel costs rising I know for the many out of towners purchasing airfare may make ones pockets scream in agony. Luckily Chicago is accessible via Southwest from both Louisville and Baltimore. I looked up airfare today and check out these deals:

Leaving on either Jan.1st or 2nd from Louisville to Chicago: $69
Returning from Chicago to Louisville on January 4th: $79-$84
Total Cost: $148-$153

Leaving on either Jan 1st or 2nd from Baltimore to Chicago: $102
Returning to Baltimore on January 4th: $102-$110
Total Cost: $204-$212

Cost of witnessing the Blürg say "I do": Priceless.

I urge you all to go ahead and book your flights before prices go up. Southwest also offers group deals if ten or more people fly on the same itinerary. Also Southwest is great about letting you switch/cancel/exchange at the last minute.

Just a little tip from me to you....

No comments: