Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Woman's Right to Shoes: Update!

I live in one of the largest cities in America. Chicago is home to millions of people, thousands of amazing restaurants and never ending shopping options. One would surmise if you cannot find it here you just may not be able to find it anywhere.

Not so dear sirs! Not so!

While home in Louisville this weekend I found my wedding shoes! A thrilling experience it was. After dragging Jürgen up and down Michigan Avenue, scouring the Internet for hours on end, they were in the Bluegrass State all along!

Here they are:



As you may recall, I mentioned wanting shoes of the non-white variety. They are, indeed, white... but not for long! The shoe store from whence they came specializes is bridal shoes and can dye your chosen pair any color you wish! This means they are soon to be a lovely shade of sapphire blue. Pictures to follow.

Oh and by the by, these lovelies were modeled after the Carrie Bradshaw Monolo Blahnik in the episode bearing the same name of this blog! Perfect!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LET ME SEE THE HEEL!!!!!!!!!! THATS ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS ANYWAYS!!!!!

Brittany said...

Haha! First, I love Neill's comment. So true! But second of all, as I told you by Bberry Messenger, I love them! And I love the fact that they're going to be sapphire blue--as long as they don't turn your feet blue on the big day :-)

Sarah K said...

Yay! Adorable! The perfect combo of what you wanted.